What is TaxPro insurance?
This insurance product has been designed specifically to meet the professional indemnity requirements of members of the Chartered Institute of Taxation and the Association of Tax Technicians.
Members of the CIOT and ATT are required to have professional indemnity cover in place to protect their business. We have designed a quick and simple method to provide this important cover for you.
What does TaxPro Insurance offer?
We offer a tailored wording suitable for professionals dealing in tax.
You will be covered for:
- Broad civil liability cover – if it’s not excluded, it’s covered
- Fidelity – we cover you for your own losses arising from the dishonesty of your employees or contractors (sub-limited to £250,000)
- Dishonesty – we cover your liabilities arising from the dishonesty of your employees or contractors
- Outstanding fees – we will pay your outstanding fees where we feel we can avoid a larger claim being made under the policy
- Sub-contractors fees – we will pay sub-contractors you are committed to paying where we feel we can avoid a larger claim being made under the policy
- Loss of documents – we provide rectification cover for important professional documents.
For tax professional firms buying professional indemnity cover, we have also included crisis containment cover as standard - this provides a fund of up to £25,000 to help should assistance with managing the media become required in the event of a claim.